Re: a bit of an odd request...

Subject: Re: a bit of an odd request...
From: "Dan Dugan" dandugan_1999
Date: Wed Aug 8, 2012 3:21 pm ((PDT))
> Scepticism is indeed one of the main things they have to deal with. But I=
 bet any sceptic that gets to spend a few days with a ME pacient will soon =
cast those doubts away.

If I had to do that, I'd be doing blind testing on the subject to keep my o=
wn sanity. UC Berkeley tests on people claiming "multiple chemical sensitiv=
ity" found that there was no physical basis, i.e. they produced symptoms wh=
en they thought the stimulus was present, not when it was actually present.=
 YMMV.

-Dan