Re: Postcard from Borneo

Subject: Re: Postcard from Borneo
From: "chrishails50" chrishails50
Date: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:34 pm ((PDT))
Thanks John, Bernie and Ray. Yes my spot was a long way north of Camp Leake=
y Bernie - but just as endangered: mining, timber extraction and especially=
 expansion of palm oil plantations are all the consequences of growing huma=
n population and growing consumption patterns, yet more than 500 new specie=
s have been identified in these last forests over the past 15 years. You ca=
n read more here about how we try to turn this around:

http://wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/where_we_work/borneo_forests/

Chris
http://www.wildechoes.org