Re: Telinga SSM up!

Subject: Re: Telinga SSM up!
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:58 pm ((PDT))
Really lovely sounds Klas, and very low noise levels from the Olympus
LS11, couldn't really pick up any hiss at all.

I look forward to hearing more about this new stereo mic and seeing
what it looks like.

'Splashing', I'm thinking might refer to brightness and realism?
Certainly applies to the SSM!

Can't guess on 'sonel' though.  Needs DB to clarify!

Vicki Powys
Australia