3. Re: R-44 issue-geek reply

Subject: 3. Re: R-44 issue-geek reply
From: "Graham Meadows" gjmeadows
Date: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:54 am ((PDT))
These 'Microdot' connectors are used extensively in commercial radio system=
(microwave/ Cellular networks) but for Radio Frequency signals - not audio =
so
i doubt anyone would mate one of these to an xlr connector, however if you=

wanted to make up a cable you could try Farnell electronics or RS component=
for the parts.
You will also need a crimping tool to attach the connector

You could also try  micronic at
http://www.micronic.co.uk/

they make headsets with microdot connectors

Graham

On Tuesday 26 Jun 2012 09:09:49 you wrote:
> I believe the Microdot (miniature coaxial connector) is proprietary to DP=
A.