Re: Sound recording devices and mics...

Subject: Re: Sound recording devices and mics...
From: "Alma Leiva" allev03
Date: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:11 pm ((PDT))
It's going to be a short school bus with close to 3 tons of fruit inside th=
at will decompose (in warm weather) over a period of 10-14 days...I suppose=
 there will be hundreds of flies...The final piece is gonna be a four chann=
el video installation with loudspeakers in the space for sound...

Thanks for your help,

Alma