Re: sound of the ocean documentary series/hydrophones

Subject: Re: sound of the ocean documentary series/hydrophones
From: "Gianni Pavan" gptrekking
Date: Mon May 14, 2012 4:04 am ((PDT))
Hi, about the sound of the sea, I would also introduce you to another
documentary film, now available only in French, but to be distributed soon
in English too.

It is new documentary film by Jerome Julienne and John Jackson that has
been released: the French version "Vacarme en haute mer" has been already
broadcast on France 2 TV. The international version will be available by
September. Probably it is the first documentary entirely dedicated to the
problem of the underwater noise and its impacts on marine mammals. It has
been made with the scientific support of the University of Pavia and  it
can be seen here<http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xow5xf_vacarme-en-haute-m=
er-grandeurs-nature_tech>
.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xow5xf_vacarme-en-haute-mer-grandeurs-natu=
re_tech

Gianni Pavan

--
Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
Universit=E0 degli Studi di Pavia