Tascam on LA Craig's List

Subject: Tascam on LA Craig's List
From: "chris" pueo9
Date: Mon May 7, 2012 1:40 pm ((PDT))
"selling my tascam hd-p2 field recorder with time code this is a really goo=
d 2 channel recorder. i bought sound devices and no need of this. its only =
few months old in great condition. it comes with power supply, letter case =
which is $50 value and 16 gb extreme cf card 45mb/s this is $100 value. loo=
k in ebay for prices this is a great deal.i will also include 8 aa recharge=
able batteries."

price is firm please do not ask for any lower.

call or text Mike 818-468-9287

Thought I would  just pass this along, Chris