SV: [Nature Recordists] Re: New member

Subject: SV: [Nature Recordists] Re: New member
From: "jtudor2005" jtudor2005
Date: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:11 pm ((PDT))

--- In  "Jez" <> wrote:

> you won't regret the purchase of the SD at all. Its a wise choice.

I totally agree with this.

I'm not sure what complaints Mitch has about the operating system or 'disk =
drive concept' of the SD recorders. They all have a CF card slot so you can=
 choose to not use the hdd if you wish.. I have the 702 (no HDD) and have n=
ever had an issue with either the machine or OS.