Re: Odd acoustic effect

Subject: Re: Odd acoustic effect
From: "freitojos" freitojos
Date: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 pm ((PDT))
Volker,
You are right there is no resonance is that I live in southern Portugal and=
 here there is no strong water in the rocks, and these are my first recordi=
ngs in northern portugal rivers with very deep valleys and very fast water.=
 Is the ambience in the recordings that is strange to me.And yes the second=
 pass filter was me during the recording I put the high pass filter in the =
microphone preamp in the midle of the recording.I am a beginer and I am exp=
eriencing, and of corse here in naturerecordists I am learning what I can.=

Best regards,
Jos=E9