Re: MX391 Field Trials in a Robust Soundscape (was Dawn Chorus Comp

Subject: Re: MX391 Field Trials in a Robust Soundscape (was Dawn Chorus Comp
From: "tk7859" tk7859
Date: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:49 pm ((PDT))
Hi Klas

I bought the MX391LP model which does not have a pre-amp, just an attached =
4 metre lead terminated in a 4 pin mini connector.  The MX391 (non LP) mode=
l does have a pre-amp included but this is in an adaptor into which the 4 p=
in mini connector fits.  I have a user guide which gives these details.  I =
will be happy to make a .pdf of this and email it to you if you wish (won't=
 be until Sunday though).

The only thing inside the mesh cover is a very "WL183 looking" mic.

I cut the 4 pin connectors off my leads and just connected them to a stereo=
 3.5mm jack plug.  The LS-10 has no problems powering it with its PIP.  I h=
ave not tried it with minidisc PIP as yet.

Cheers, TomR

--- In  Klas Strandberg <> wrot=
e: