For download

Subject: For download
From: "Juan Pablo" jpculasso
Date: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:17 am ((PDT))
Hello,
Here is for download my first double cd published in 2010.
The details are:
Bird songs
>From Pantanal to Atlantic Forest.

Since childhood I have always had contact with birds. I appreciate them in =
an unusual way.
Not being able to see birds doesn't mean I don't know them. I observe them =
in a different way, through their voices.

On this cd I intend to showcase the work I have been undertaking with birds=
 since 2002. 62 species of pantanal and 62 species of atlantic forest recor=
ded with the best digital quality.

When I go out in the field I am accompanied by my father and the necessary =
equipment to
record and enjoy the birds at any moment.
The Pantanal is a tropical wetland and the world's largest wetland of any k=
ind. It lies mostly within the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso do Sul but ex=
tends into Mato Grosso as well as into portions of Bolivia and Paraguay, sp=
rawling over an area estimated at between 140,000 square kilometers and 195=
,000 square kilometers.
80% of the Pantanal floodplains are submerged during the rainy seasons, nur=
turing an astonishing biologically diverse collection of aquatic plants and=
 helping support a dense array of animal species.
The Pantanal ecosystem is also thought to be home to 650 bird species.

The Atlantic Forest (Mata Atl=E2ntica in Portuguese) is a region of tropica=
l and subtropical moist forest, tropical dry forest, tropical savannas, and=
 mangrove forests which extends along the Atlantic coast of Brazil from Rio=
 Grande do Norte state in the north to Rio Grande do Sul state in the south=
, and inland as far as Paraguay and the Misiones Province of Argentina.

Technical details.
The recorders was made with a Marantz PMD 671 recorder and a Sennheiser Me =
67 Unidirectional microphone.
http://birdsounds.ronjaleader.net/login_z/archivos/pantanal/Bird_songs_From=
_Pantanal_to_the_Atlantic_forest.zip
***
One of my at4022 crashed in the last days. A friend engineer said that is i=
mpossible to fix.
My soundscape album welcome to the atlantic forest was lowered for us$4. Pl=
ease put the link in your facebook, twitter, to help me to buy an other Aud=
io-technica to continue recording the brazilians forest.

www.cdbaby.com/juanpabloculasso4
My telinga universal is for sale, all the kit. Dish, handle, tripod bar and=
 windshield. 650 dollars include the shipping.

All the best and thanks in advance,
Juan.
Enjoy the album.