9. Re: The Great Animal Orchestra Launch Day

Subject: 9. Re: The Great Animal Orchestra Launch Day
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:14 pm ((PDT))
I'm still confused about where to get the Ebook version for my Sony reader.=
 Using Calibre's search (Calibre is a popular PC based ebook organiser), it=
 only finds it at Barnes and Noble, which apparently won't open on my reade=
r because of DRM compatibility issues. In the last few hours it's also foun=
d a title called "Sounds from the Great Animal Orchestra: Water" at B&N too=
. What's that? And why just water?

If I go directly to the B&N website, I see the book itself and the "Air" ve=
rsion of the sounds (free, apparently). But not the water one.

Curiously, it isn't finding anything at Amazon, despite it obviously being =
available there (in an incompatible format).

It's also at the Sony Store, but of course they won't sell to Australians.

I'm wondering it eBooks as a medium still require development (and of cours=
e it would help if I knew what I was doing).

Peter Shute