Re: Any thoughts on the action in this recording?

Subject: Re: Any thoughts on the action in this recording?
From: "Misha Volf" misha.volf
Date: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:16 pm ((PST))
thanks mitch!

great info.
so you think the 'snorting' around :08 are the bullfrogs? the seem to be
walking around

yeah i noticed the two types of wood peckers as well - very explicit on the
spectrogram.

the location is actually up on a little woodsy hill, sort of a threshold
between new growth and a tall foreboding pine stand.