2. Re: The Great Animal Orchestra book release

Subject: 2. Re: The Great Animal Orchestra book release
From: "John Crockett" naturalcontemplative
Date: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 am ((PST))
I've been looking forward to this release for months. A subject near and de=
ar to my heart. But I'm confused about the audio. Is there no CD to accompa=
ny the hardcover? I always assumed there would be. There are no ebook reade=
rs in this household yet, and I'm not eager to go down that road.

John