1. Re: Some basic processing questions

Subject: 1. Re: Some basic processing questions
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 pm ((PST))
"Load these as parallel tracks in Audacity=0D
Mute one track and then flip using solo to compare"=0D
=0D
This works well for two tracks, but not for several if you want to compare =
them all against each other. I hunted around for a better way and discovere=
d that shift+Solo turns solo off for all other tracks, so you can easily co=
mpare any track to any other with one click. No need to mute any of them.=
=0D
=0D
This might be old hat to many of you, but I thought I'd pass it on, as it i=
sn't easy to find in the manual.=0D
=0D
Might only apply to v1.3 and above.=0D
=0D