7. Re: Sonograms of long recordings [was nature recordists group]

Subject: 7. Re: Sonograms of long recordings [was nature recordists group]
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:44 pm ((PST))
No, if that's the case then I probably misunderstood what I was reading. Th=
e example of a modified waveform was black and white, perhaps he'd done som=
e other things to it that I didn't notice. Perhaps he just wanted a colour =
choice that isn't offered in the widget. I think he wanted to make the make=
ground of it match the background of his website exactly.

Peter Shute