Re: Flash Based Waveform Player

Subject: Re: Flash Based Waveform Player
From: "jasonpudd" jasonpudd
Date: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:01 am ((PST))
Kin,

Thanks!  I will go back to the drawing board on this with the developer tha=
t is helping me.

Thanks again!

Jason

--- In  "Kin Corning" <> wrote:

> I'm not sure if I'm answering your exact question, but Soundcloud's Stand=
ard player is Flash-based, as are the "Mini" and "Artwork" players availabl=
e on Premium accounts. There is also a new (Nov 2011) HTML5-based player, w=
hich is one of several ways to overcome the lack of Flash support on iPad/i=
Phone, but the classic embedded players are themselves based on Flash.

> I'm not a Flash developer, so I don't know how you go about embedding an =
external Flash object into your own Flash website, but I would think there =
must be some way to do it.

> Kin.
>
> --- In  "jasonpudd" <jasonpudd@> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of a way to include recordings in a website in Flash t=
hat has a nice interface?  Soundcloud is HTML and it won't work, unless I a=
m mistaken about this.  I'm trying find a way to include nature sound track=
s into a website that is Flash and has the wave forms.  Really want to star=
t sharing more recordings.  Any suggestions?