Re: Carols from Kings

Subject: Re: Carols from Kings
From: "Mike Rooke" picnet2
Date: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:52 pm ((PST))
"downlosed software" This normally happens to me David, I download something
and forgot where it was saved!

The binaural versions don't work very well for me, Im probably too used to
listening from material made with my own heads or the Ku81i. I left my contact
details in the survey.

Happy <insert religion here>

BR
Mike.