Re: Field Equipment Insurance

Subject: Re: Field Equipment Insurance
From: "Michael Raphael"
Date: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:05 am ((PST))
I use CNA.

On Dec 15, 2011, at 1:41 PM, Mike Rooke wrote:

> A special equipment / hobby insurance in addition to your house contents =
insurance may also cover such items - ask your current insurance company if=
 they have additional insurance . Normally used for expensive sports gear, =
photography gear, audio etc.

..> wrote:

> > Thanks Michael,
> >
> > What company do you use?
> >
> > best,
> > Charles
> >

> > On 12/14/11 8:35 AM, Michael Raphael wrote:
> > > I'm in the states and I have coverage for all of my gear and liabilit=
y insurance under the same policy. Both are important -- if you are in the =
field at ALL it is really important to have liability insurance. It might n=
ever happen, but if someone trips and falls over your mic cable (or anythin=
g) and gets injured you are open to a lawsuit. The liability coverage is th=
ere to help you in those in instances.