2. Re: Olsen Raw Materials.

Subject: 2. Re: Olsen Raw Materials.
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:04 pm ((PST))
Stuart,

EMP Industrial Australasia Pty Ltd are in Malvern, Victoria sell Yoga
Blocks by mail order.
www.empind.com.au
I get the blue ones (light and strong), they are called 3/4 blocks
and measure 7.5x15x23 cm, $11 each.

As for the kid's floaties, Zogg's brand have recently changed their
shape from square to heart-shaped making them useless to me.
I found some similar sized ones, very slightly smaller, from
Peppertown Theraquatics in Queensland.  They also do mail order.  A
pack of 4 pieces of foam is $8.55.  Looks like they have larger
pieces of closed cell foam in the form of small surf boards, but I
haven't tried these yet.

Your stereo recordings from Royal National Park were very effective
and I enjoyed listening to them, the only problem being a little bit
of wind noise.  I think you told me you didn't yet have a
windshield?  Your recordings will be on the next Audiowings CD which
I am just now compiling.

I'm sure you would have fun building a foam Olson Wing rig!   And it
certainly is lightweight.

cheers,

Vicki