) After 10 days the same way back to The Gambia.

Subject: ) After 10 days the same way back to The Gambia.

Groups only with 5 members.

Age of the Members more then 15 and less then 65 and healthly.

$ 3.230,--/Person

=08

Original West African Voodoo - Consulting

One week in a Bush Camp in Guinea-Bissau. Two or tree sessions with an
real an well known Voodoo-Magier in a smal bush village in the middle
of the deep West African bush.

Voodoo is real ! With full guarantee

See your own furture (private and business)

Call or reject an event =F1 absolutly sure.

Cure eaven an hard illnes

In the Camp, observe the most beautyfull fauna and nature in and
arround the Bush Camp.

Join the absolutly silence. Visit the absolutly real and native living
locals in they villages.

All included.

Not included are:  Fly to and from Bissau, Drinks, Airport Taxes, Visa
Dutys.

Price  for each Person in a two-bed Bungalow     $US 1.870,--