AT4022 pair (new in boxes)... any interest?

Subject: AT4022 pair (new in boxes)... any interest?
From: "j.moore3rd" j.moore3rd
Date: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 am ((PDT))
I know this must sound like deja vu all over again...

I have a pair of new in the box AT4022 omnis that I picked up recently (I h=
ad seller's remorse after selling my old 3032's). They're new in the box & =
have only been taken out to test in my home.

I'm just trying to recoup what I paid for the 4022's... I'm only selling th=
em because I just found a NOS display pair of AT3032's at a local music sho=
p (nope- they didn't have any more, sorry).

Contact me off-list if interested: john at flyingmonkeystudio dot com

John