2. Re: noisy 8020 mics - update

Subject: 2. Re: noisy 8020 mics - update
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:06 pm ((PDT))
Lizzie,

Yes Syntec contacted me on Friday to say the shipment had been
delayed (had been expected Oct 12).  They did not say why, or give an
ETA.  Indeed a bad batch, and not just the 8020s but others in the
80xx series.

What a shame you cannot take the 8020s on your trip overseas.  I
first ordered my mics way back in June, and 4 months later I still
don't have a working set!

"Body sensitivity", that's a new term from Syntec, I hadn't heard
that one.

cheers,

Vicki