Re: White-eyed Buzzard (Butastur teesa)

Subject: Re: White-eyed Buzzard (Butastur teesa)
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:25 pm ((PDT))
Hi Abhijit,

Good that you got the recording especially if it is a rare one.  And
with such minimal equipment too.

With editing, you can do absolutely anything you want, so long as you
always keep your original recording.  It depends on your intended end
use.  If you want to be scientific it is best to either use the
original, or to leave short gaps between calls where you have made
edits.  But I agree it is always rather distracting when listening to
have the short gaps.  You can leave out the gaps and simply add the
announcement 'gaps between calls have been shortened'.

Just my own thoughts.

Vicki