Re: A walk down Benedict with late summer insects

Subject: Re: A walk down Benedict with late summer insects
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Sun Sep 4, 2011 3:00 pm ((PDT))
Very realistic David, and the ultimate in lightweight rigs.  If I was
travelling to India or had to travel super-light this is what I would
take.

The one drawback with mics that clip to your cap, or glasses or
whatever, is that they will pick up any body noises including even
breathing quietly, assuming the background ambience is very quiet.
For a noisier environment you have shown that this does not matter.

I like the way I can hear which is the left foot, and which is the
right, as you walk.  Listening through headphones, I needed to turn
the volume way down to get the sense of space.  What a racket those
insects are making!

How did you attach the mics to your head, via a cap or what?

Vicki