Cope's Grey Treefrog with Southern Cricket Frog and Green Treefrog

Subject: Cope's Grey Treefrog with Southern Cricket Frog and Green Treefrog
in background
Message: 2.
Subject: Southern Cricket Frog with Cope's Grey Treefrog in background
Message: 3.
Subject: Green Treefrog with Southern Cricket Frog and Pig Frog in background
Message: 4.
Subject: Southern Cricket Frog and Pig Frog
Message: 5.
Subject: Pig Frog
Message: 6.
Subject: Green Treefrog
Message: 7.
Subject: Bullfrog
Message: 8.
Subject: Green Treefrog and Southern Toad
Message: 9.
Subject: Cope's Grey Treefrog and Squirrel Treefrog

I'm no expert, these are just guesses.

You and everyone will want to purchase Lang Elliott's excellent book
and CD "The Frogs and Toads of North America."  Ridiculously
underpriced and worth it's weight in gold.  http://tinyurl.com/3ffk37u

Kevin Colver
Soundscapes for Birders
www.7Loons.com