H4N delay ?

Subject: H4N delay ?
From: "lamacchiacosta" lamacchiacosta
Date: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 am ((PDT))
Hello,

I've got a Zoom H4N and I'm editing tons of recording I've made, at the mom=
ents training sessions of British SuperBikes, Samsung Team.
I'm using internal mics and external ones and I realised that there is a de=
lay between the internal and the external inputs. The external input seems =
delayed by 181 samples here. Is not a scientific test, but if I resync all =
my tracks they sound bigger and the stereo spread is clearer.
Does anyone who own one ever realised that? What's the amount of delay on y=
ours?

Many thanks.

Emanuele