Re: Fostex FR-2LE Battery Cover?

Subject: Re: Fostex FR-2LE Battery Cover?
From: ". m u r m e r ." murmerlist
Date: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:01 am ((PDT))
On 2011.07.27 03:40 , j.moore3rd wrote:
> Okay- probably an idiotic question: anyone have an extra FR-2LE battery c=
over? Or- anyone know how to get parts from "Fostex International" now? I t=
racked down some old part for my original FR-2 (non-LE), but haven't found =
out how to order parts for the FR-2LE.

i had no luck replacing my battery cover - one of the stress clips that
hold it in place broke. i tried contacting fostex directly several times
but never got any response, and the retailer that sold it to me said
they didn't have access to parts.

i guess ebay might be a good idea, but if you find any other channels
please let us know!

best,
patrick

--