Re: Boreal wetland film

Subject: Re: Boreal wetland film
From: "Mark Brennan" markbrennanfinear=
Date: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:12 pm ((PDT))

Thanks all, for the kind words. It has been a=A0wonderful spring, I have=A0=
 hours
and hours of audio to go through this winter and about 7 hours of film. The=
 hope
is to put=A0something together on the Acadian Forest and its demise to indu=
strial
forestry, so what you are seeing are sort of 'practice runs' ...=A0loving t=
he
camera though - second hand DVX100B shot at 24p. I hook up my AT4022's in t=
he
array=A0into the mic inputs on the camera to get some real quality sound. C=
amera's
amp isnt too bad. With the mics being so sensitive, i discovered how import=
ant
it was to get them about 20ft from the camera, as its to tape (noise), not=

digital, but the lense it magic!
Thanks again

Mark

Mark A. Brennan
Canadian Landscape Painter - web
Nature Recordist - web
Follow me on:
twitter=A0 facebook=A0 soundcloud=A0 bandcamp