Fwd: AES Meeting audio recording - Doug Quin-Soundscapes

Subject: Fwd: AES Meeting audio recording - Doug Quin-Soundscapes
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 pm ((PDT))
Thought this might be of some interest to list members.

cheers
Paul

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Peter Smerdon \(AES\)" <>
> Date: 20 July 2011 3:37:50 PM AEST
> To: "Peter Smerdon \(AES\)" <>
> Subject: AES Meeting audio recording - Doug Quin-Soundscapes
>

> An audio recording of Doug Quin=92s presentation to the AES Melbourne Sec=
tion is now available on our website, the link is at the end of the meeting=
 report  here:
> http://www.aesmelbourne.org.au/2011/07/05/meeting-report-technology-techn=
iques-approach-natural-soundscape-recording/

> If word-wrap breaks the above link try this shortened one:
> http://bit.ly/pyPFX3
>

> A fascinating subject, well worth a listen for those who missed the meeti=
ng, or for attendees who want to refresh their memory.
> It runs 1hr27min.
>

> Peter Smerdon.
> Secretary
> AES Melbourne Section
> Ph 0437-422-458.
> http://www.aesmelbourne.org.au/
>
> You have been sent this email because you provided your contact details t=
o the Audio Engineering Society, New York.
> If you don't want to receive any further AES Melbourne Section emails, in=
cluding ones like this, please let me know,
> and advise on how you wish to receive future AES Melbourne Section corres=
pondence, and I'll happily oblige.

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: