Re: Zoom updates the H2 recorder

Subject: Re: Zoom updates the H2 recorder
From: "umashankar" umashanks
Date: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:40 am ((PDT))
i did not notice that, in fact i hoped they would have better mic inputs (i=
t is one of the failings of the H2 that the circuitry for the internal mike=
s is superior to the external mic input.
=A0
i like the display and will try and figure out if i can modify it the way i=
 do the H2
=A0
umashankar

i have published my poems. you can read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/=