Suitable PDA for PDAudio & Live2496 software?

Subject: Suitable PDA for PDAudio & Live2496 software?
From: "mikeroephonics" mikeroephonics
Date: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:27 am ((PDT))
Hi. I've owned a Core Sound PDAudio system since 2004. My current system is=
 as follows:

Rode NT-4
Core Sound Mic2496
Core Sound PDAudio-CF
HP iPaq h5150
Gidluck Mastering Live2496 software
Nexian Nexipak CF expansion pack chassis (on its last leg)
Sandisk 2GB CF storage card

My Nexian Nexipak CF expansion pack chassis, which holds the PDAudio-CF & 2=
GB CF card barely works. I had to modify it in order to remove the 2GB card=
 due to the Nexipak lacking a spring-release mechanism. As a result, the Ne=
xipak battery barely stays in contact with the connectors on its circuit bo=
ard.

So, I need a new PDA. I spoke with Gordon Gidluck, the programmer who wrote=
 Live2496. He said both the Dell X50v & X51v PDAs would both reliably recor=
d 24-bit/96kHz stereo .wav files.

Has anyone had experience with these PDAs, or knows of another PDA which wi=
ll work reliably with a Core Sound PDAudio-CF card & Live2496 software @ 24=
-bit/96kHz/stereo/wav?

Thanks! I know this is a very small market. Any help is appreciated.
Mike