Re: frogloggers

Subject: Re: frogloggers
From: "Gene Dorcas" genedorcas
Date: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:09 pm ((PDT))
To all  My Nature Recordist Friends,

I want to apologize for the delay in shipping orders.

I am a one man company and have recently had to deal with health issues that
slowed and then stopped my work.  A problem developed in my lower back which
resulted in losing the feeling in my legs so that walking became very
difficult and dangerous in addition to the pain. I tried to work but after
falling several times I had no choice but to allow my neurosurgeon to
operate. I had back surgery last Wed and am recovering amazingly fast. I
already have partial feeling again in my legs. I hope to be back in the lab
where I can start producing and shipping products early next week.

I have left the funds in PayPal and can refund payments if you request it.
I hope to clear my phone messages and email this weekend.

Your patience is appreciated,

Gene