Re: UK identification please

Subject: Re: UK identification please
From: "Avocet" madl74
Date: Tue May 31, 2011 5:50 pm ((PDT))
Robin. Doh! I did say my expertise was not in species recognition. :-(

Many thanks for all the appreciative comments and thanks also to the
birds. There's always something new to listen to and my big hard drive
is filling up.

I've just got around to putting some pix on my recording web page:
www.stowford.org/recordings.htm
My mic tent and 416's are there and some shots of Pig Wood and also
some details including my three resident blackbirds. Those are just
the ones that come around the cottage. You can see from the denseness
of the wood why it is often difficult to see any of the birds while
they are singing, and the other reason is that all my mic cables run
into my bedroom. :-)

David

David Brinicombe
North Devon, UK
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce