Re: Olympus LS-11 electrical specifications?

Subject: Re: Olympus LS-11 electrical specifications?
From: "corticalsongs" corticalsongs
Date: Fri May 27, 2011 5:55 am ((PDT))
Found this page which gives a current draw on the LS10 as 120mA with PIP of=
f. If the max voltage is 5V or so, it's something like 0.6W to run this thi=
ng. Just for comparison, the Tascam DR-680 is rated at 9W! Even if PIP draw=
 extra current, this rig is incredibly efficient.

http://www.wildlife-sound.org/equipment/recorders/ls10/index.html

--- In  David Michael <> =