4:16 p.m. Train number 608 departs Miller station, arriving at

Subject: 4:16 p.m. Train number 608 departs Miller station, arriving at
Millennium Park Station 5:23p.m.

MSAE soundwalk info online : http://mwsae.org/?p=3D1330
<http://mwsae.org/?p=3D1330>

Relevant Maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=3Den&gl=3Dus&ie=3DUTF8&oe=3DUTF8&msa=3D0&=
msid=3D21\
Message: 3810132622596965456.
Subject: 00047dc3e1b634833785c
<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=3Den&gl=3Dus&ie=3DUTF8&oe=3DUTF8&msa=3D0=
&msid=3D2\
Message: 13810132622596965456.

Other questions? Contact me, Eric Leonardson

Email:
<=3DIndiana%20Dunes%20Soundwalk>
Web: http://mwsae.org <http://mwsae.org/>
Skype: worldlistening
Mobile: 773-342-5012

Sorry this invitation comes on a little bit short notice, but we're
strecthed thin for time, and have essentially no funding. In addition to
organizing MSAE we have a sister organization called the World Listening
Project (WLP). I would also like you to invite you to participate in the
WLP's second annual World Listening Day on July 18, the birthday of R.
Murray Schafer. Your participation is part of a global event, and it can
be as simple are complex as you like. Suggestions are listed on this
page of the WLP website: http://www.worldlisteningproject.org/?p=3D1037
<http://www.worldlisteningproject.org/?p=3D1037>

If you would like to participate in the 2011 World Listening Day, please
email Dan Godston at <> with "World
Listening Day" in the subject. BTW, members of this list are active
supporters of the WLP, including Bernie, Greg, and Paul.

Here's a little more info about me. I'm President of the American
Society for Acoustic Ecology, Adjunct Associate Professor at The School
of the Art Institute of Chicago, performing live with a self-built
experimental musical instrument (Springboard) and field recordings
(Chicago Phonography), composer and sound designer with Plasticene, and
collaborating with many artists. My website: http://ericleonardson.org
<http://ericleonardson.org>

Thanks very much for your time and interest.

All the best,

Eric