Boreal Lake and Kingfisher fishing

Subject: Boreal Lake and Kingfisher fishing
From: "Mark Brennan" markbrennanfinear=
Date: Fri May 6, 2011 9:51 am ((PDT))

Some great stuff being posted lately, I take 20 minutes before sleep each n=
ight
on my i-pod to just listen, Its better than reading! Thankyou all..

Here is something from Last weekend. I had a=A0few hours at a lake surround=
ed by
Acadian and Boreal forest, Belted Kingfisher -fishing, Hermit Thrush and
Northern Flicker are the main birds here. This lake means a lot to me. When=
first came to=A0Canada over 20 years ago, it was here early one morning whi=
lst
canoeing that I first heard the=A0Hermit Thrush, I couldnt believe a bird c=
ould
make such beautiful music, I was hooked! This recording is downloadable.

http://soundcloud.com/wildearthvoices/early-spring-at-moose-lake

cheers

Mark

=A0Mark A. Brennan