Re: [Nature Recordists] Re: Soundscape Ecology =EF=BF=BD biophonic frog

Subject: Re: [Nature Recordists] Re: Soundscape Ecology =EF=BF=BD biophonic frog
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Thu May 5, 2011 10:56 am ((PDT))
This particular species of tree frog is so small that it's really hard
to distinguish size between one and another. I'm pretty sure that they
are both males but I had no way to check, since they mostly vocalize
at dusk or after dark when they're impossible to see without a night
scope, which I don't have.

BK