Gentle Dawn Chorus

Subject: Gentle Dawn Chorus
From: "Avocet" madl74
Date: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:16 pm ((PDT))
I've been recording the dawn through April as we've had a warm dry
windless spell in the South West of Britain and I wanted to take full
advantage, and it has been a loud capophony. I've also been trying to
locate a woodpecker's favourite tree and turned my 416 pair away from
the action - and got a nice gentle dawn chorus with it's own start and
stop - fades hardly necessary.

http://www.stowford.org/recordings.htm#aprildawn

The two blackbirds are rivals and very dominating on many recordings
but they are relegated to behind the mics this time. One of them I've
called "Titiboo" which you may hear why. I've also slowed down a
section just before the middle to a quarter speed.

http://www.stowford.org/recordings.htm#aprildawnslowed

David

David Brinicombe
North Devon, UK
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce