Re: "JulesVerne's Valcano" - Chris Watson

Subject: Re: "JulesVerne's Valcano" - Chris Watson
From: "Gregory O'Drobinak" gmo_dunes2
Date: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm ((PDT))
Robert:

Thanks very much for the link! I really enjoyed it, but....it's way too cha=
tty.
I know that there is some story behind all of this, but I was craving much =
more
of that pure sound from the spots where Chris recorded. Maybe 2 - 5 minutes=
 from
each site would be nice.   :>}

Do you have a link where I might contact Chris Watson directly? Perhaps he =
would
be willing to share more of these wonderful sounds.
I also wonder if he did any ambisonic recording there as well [perhaps not =
good
for BBC radio, but please pass us the sound files!].

I am glad that this BBC program was able to accessed by those of us in the =
US.
The other BBC show that was mentioned a few days ago was not accessible ove=
here. Is this due to some kind of funding/licensing agreement situation? Is=

there any way to get around that restriction using some sort of proxy or
something?

Thanks, again!

- Greg