UK BBC R4 Ludwig Koch

Subject: UK BBC R4 Ludwig Koch
From: "Avocet" madl74
Date: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:50 am ((PDT))
Radio 4 has just repeated a programme about Ludwig Koch, the first
wildlife recordist to whom we owe our interest, if not lifestyle. He
was also enthusiastic about captuing environmental sounds as well as
"specimen" recordings, many done with a vanload of disc lathes, wax
warmers and leads with croc clips. Details are on:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00jn4m2
but the playback is probably UK only. I've recorded it off-air.

David

David Brinicombe
North Devon, UK
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce