Re: chris watson / contact mics & field recording based new releases

Subject: Re: chris watson / contact mics & field recording based new releases
From: "Gregory O'Drobinak" gmo_dunes2
Date: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:17 am ((PDT))
Jez:

I'm not sure what Chris is doing here since the BBC does not allow the 'One=

Show' to be viewed by us lowly Americans (it comes up 'not available in you=
area').  Do you have an alternative link or something that you can send me?

I've been using piezo transducers and geophones for years to record various=

sounds from trees and woody plants, so I am very curious as to what Chris i=
doing in this vid.

Thanks!

-Greg