Re: m10 BB or preamp?

Subject: Re: m10 BB or preamp?
From: "azzizihobbs23" azzizihobbs23
Date: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:55 am ((PST))
Thanks, Klas

So am I understanding you correctly to say that for the EM172 > M10 set-up =
for quiet recordings, there is no need/benefit for a battery box or preamp?=
  Sorry if this point is obvious to others, but I am just trying to get it =
straight in my mind.

Thanks again

Frank
--- In  Klas Strandberg <> wrot=