Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park recordings.

Subject: Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park recordings.
From: "stancourtney" stancourtney
Date: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:13 am ((PST))
My wife and I are spending the winter months in the Lower Rio Grande
Valley. I have been recording at Bentsen-Rio Grande State Park.  New
adventure learning new calls and sounds.  If anyone is interested they
can look at the webpage I have set up. I have a list of 22 mystery
sounds if folks would like to figure out what they are.
Many of the recordings are of poor quality. As I get better recordings I
will replace the poorer ones.
Most of these were recorded remotely with a Sony_M-10 but a few with a
Telinga Parabolic & SD 722.
Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park recordings
<http://www.acousticattraction.com/?page_id=2481>

Thanks,
Stan Courtney_Currently of Mission, TexasAcousticAttraction.com
<http://www.acousticattraction.com/>