Derscription of changes and additions to AWP

Subject: Derscription of changes and additions to AWP
From: "Marc Myers" primatemarc
Date: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 am ((PST))
Noel
I've attached an overview document to send on to smartData along with the p=
ictures. No chance to add lots of detail. I will do a line by line adding n=
umbers to the pictures within the week but this work is slow.
Don't know if I sent latest versions of mock-ups to you so I've included th=
em also.
Marc Myers