Re: Birds need to take care of copyright infringements

Subject: Re: Birds need to take care of copyright infringements
From: "Raimund" animalsounds
Date: Mon Jan 3, 2011 9:59 am ((PST))
Bernie, that's indeed quite funny. I just found a recording of Kurt Schwitt=
ers dadaistic performance:

http://www.ubu.com/sound/schwitters.html

After listening to that recording, I believe that Schwitter was actually in=
spired by birds and he is one who his guilty due to his own unauthorized pe=
rformance of the birds compositions :-)

Regards,
Raimund