Re: December Scene

Subject: Re: December Scene
From: "chrishails50" chrishails50
Date: Sun Jan 2, 2011 8:57 am ((PST))
Thanks Mark, Curt and Suzanne for your kind comments. I guess I am very lucky
having a nice site almost at my back door. Mark, although I use "Parus" as the
generic name I should really get my taxonomy up to date and call the Willow Tit
"Poecile montanus" - same genus as your chickadees, hence the similarity. BTW
the way I enjoyed your dawn chorus that Kevin posted recently - well done.