for sale

Subject: for sale
From: "Grant Finlay" grantfinlay
Date: Sun Jan 2, 2011 12:05 am ((PST))
I"m having a bit of a new years clear out and thought I'd post here in case any
of you are interested...

For Sale:
SQN4s series4 mixer/portabrace us$2750
Sound Devices 302/portabrace   us$ 950
Marantz pmd620 (oade super mod)us$ 425

Prices include worldwide shipping
(split paypal fees or transfer into my account)

Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/257w4ef
http://tinyurl.com/33rjm5x

Audio using the SQN & Marantz here: