NSS Listening Party Saturday December 4 - Reminder

Subject: NSS Listening Party Saturday December 4 - Reminder
From: "sperry1969" sperry1969
Date: Fri Dec 3, 2010 6:46 am ((PST))
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Dan Dugan Sound Design
290 Napoleon St., Studio E
San Francisco, CA 94124
For all you folks in the SF Bay Area this Saturday

Directions: http://www.dandugan.com/Directions_to_DDSD.html
phone: (415) 821-9776
email:

Here's an opportunity to play your favorite field recordings from this year and
get feedback from like-minded listeners. Drop by with some sounds and a dish to
share. Dan's system can play back that great surround sound you captured, and
the conversation is always lively, as is the food.

If you don't have sounds but like to listen, come anyway. It's a great way to
start your holiday season. If you can't make it we'd be pleased to play your
short recording sent by email or FTP.

RSVP not necessary but helpful. We'll look forward to seeing you there!

Sharon Perry
Nature Sounds Society