an insurance question

Subject: an insurance question
From: "Alex Tobin" soundgeezer
Date: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 am ((PST))
Hi there!

After having received my new Sound Devices 702 recently and looking into in=
vesting in more equipment in the future, I was wondering what everyone's th=
oughts on insurance are. I'll be travelling with the equipment quite a bit =
soon.

Does it pay to have extra insurance for these items? And - if so - can anyo=
ne recommend good insurers? (I don't know if this is important, but I'm cur=
rently based in Berlin. Does the insurance company need to based in the sam=
e country?)

Any pointers would be most welcome!

Thanks - and enjoy your weekend,

Alex

alex tobin // niederbarnimstra=C3=9Fe 18 // 10247 berlin
t. +49 (0)30 2936 0855 // m. +49 (0)151 4032 5500 // e.